Many businesses launch great websites, sit back and get upset when the website doen't gain expected traffic or sales. Having an idea and a great website is only part of the answer. You need to analylize ACTUAL data and turn the findings into solutions.
There is no shortage of data from web analytics. The headache lies in understanding and integrating data. Furthermore, web analytics isn't a discipline where most marketers, savvy or less experienced, can become an overnight expert. Web analytics implementation and data digging can easily turn into harrowing experiences.
Ensuring web analytics, such as tracking codes, are implemented properly within a campaign bears a tremendous impact on how useful data will be. If the implementation process misses one detail or lacks a quality assurance check, an implementation will be plagued with inaccurate data and false remedies.
Proper implementation also includes knowing what to track. This involves uncovering obstacles, isolating winning strategies, understanding a website's visitors and conversion behavior. For web analytics efforts to be effective, a company must be able to identify which key factors have the greatest impact on conversions.
To fully optimize internet marketing campaigns, redesign websites for maximum impact, and forecast properly how media dollars should be allocated for online advertising, advertisers need to take full advantage of the insights available from web analytics.
Web analytics gives advertisers insights into which site content generates the most revenue, which website paths garner the most conversions and how various customer segments behave online.
Improve Marketing Performance
It's not just about the data in web analytics. It's about the RIGHT data, specifically, being able to track and analyze the right data for improving ROI and turning visitors into customers.
Contact us for more ideas on how you can incorporate our services into your business plans.
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia