Quality Assurance & Testing
Software Testing and Quality Assurance are vital to the process of software development. Testing involves examining an application under a control situation to detect the things that are likely to go wrong in real time. Quality Assurance, on the other hand, involves monitoring the processes involved in software development to ensure that it is free of defects and meets expected standards. Depending on the business requirements, there are several different methods that can be adopted for Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
Full lifecycle testing - This is the most comprehensive test that involves testing at every stage of the development lifecycle, from start to finish, to ensure an application's complete adherence to quality. Testing methods vary from the classic approach of end-to-end testing to flexible methods that adapt to real time project conditions.
Functional Testing - Tests are conducted to evaluate if the software performs correctly and conforms to requirements or standards. This includes testing live products to allow additions or modifications to be made without disrupting the application. Tests can be carried out to verify functionality of user actions, APIs, user interface, database management and networking, among other aspects.
Performance and Stress Testing - Usually done to determine the performance and stability of the software, these tests are done to verify how well the software works in normal as well as extreme conditions and to determine its breaking point, so that is can be evaluated against standards.
Process Audit - Experts analyze the various processes involved in the software development process to verify if it meets norms or standards and suggest recommendations for improvement.
At ALV Webdesign, we understand that each client has a different QA need, and we provide the best solutions based on specific requirements. Whether you are a Software development company in need of additional resources , a System Integrator looking for independent testing of software through the full development lifecycle, a Company in need of an independent QA provider to perform software product acceptance, or if you are just looking for testing a turnkey solution, we can provide the necessary services.
Contact us for more ideas on how you can incorporate our services into your business plans.
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia