mobile web design
Is your website compatible for mobile devices?
Usually websites appear to be all jumbled up or are very difficult to navigate through, when accessed via a mobile phone or a smart device. Try opening your existing website on the mobile phone that you use. You will see that the experience of browsing your site is not the same, when viewed on a Desktop or a Laptop.
With the tremendous rise in the number of mobile phone users accessing the internet on their handhelds, it is important for the website owners reach this audience.
We can help you with this!
We offer web design services to help you reach your target audience easily. The mobile version of the website that we design and develop:
- Is easily accessed on smart phone browsers such as the Blackberry, iPhone, Andorid and Nokia
- Is accessible on a variety of browser dimensions ranging from the smaller screens to the more popular larger screens (128 x 160 pixels, 176 x 220 pixels, 240 x 320 pixels and 320 x 480 pixels)
- Can use information from existing databases.
Contact us for more ideas on how you can incorporate our services into your business plans.
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia