Logo and Identity Design
Identity and logo design captures the essence of your brand with a icon or mark. Your logo is not your brand, but reflects the value of your company. A graphic designer creates the foundation of a brand, only your audience can define your brand. Identity is reflected through corporate stationary design (letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc.), marketing collateral (brochures, website, sales sheets, flyers, presentations, etc.), packaging, signage, and any other visual representations of the business.
Collateral design is an important tool in your overall marketing communication arsenal. Your marketing collateral must be impactful, easy to scan, encourage reading, offer value and motivate a response from your reader.
Magazine and Print Ad Design
Proper design and communication will help you to sell and market your products, reinforce your brand and differentiate you from your competition.
Many of our clients need product photography, sometimes multiple views, facility or location shots, or employee photos for biographies. Whatever your needs are we will be able to assist you. We also provide photo editing and retouch services.
Contact us for more ideas on how you can incorporate our services into your business plans.
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia