Marketing Your Website
This post focuses on additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix.
Include your web address on everything. Make sure that your business cards, stationery, brochures, and literature all contain your company's web address. And specifically, that your printer gets the address exactly correct.
Send out Press Releases. Find newsworthy events relating to your business and send news releases to print and Web periodicals in your industry. Announcing a new vending machine in the snack room doesn’t count.
Build an E-mail database. Capture visitor E-mail Addresses and ask for permission to send updates.
Advertise the "benefit" of using your site. It's one thing to say, "Come visit our web site." It's much better to say, "Use our free quote calculator available exclusively on our site”.
Request Links on Industry Sites. Get listed by contacting relevant trade associations that feature member sites.
Use your email "Signature" to communicate your business message. Most email programs allow you to assign a default "signature" whick appears at the end of each message you send. Limit it to 6 to 8 lines: Company name, address, phone number, URL, e-mail address, and a one-phrase description of your unique business offerings or slogan. You should also look at other traditional media to drive people to your site, such as direct mail, classifieds, post cards, etc.
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia