ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
ATLANTA, GEORGIA, March 30, 2012 - ALV Webdesign, a media and Internet solutions provider, has launched websites for two of it's entertainment clients. The new sites are http://www.classiccauley.com and http://www.tifanimusiq.com. The sites offer a clean presentation and focus on the needs of each client.
A visually appealing website is only good if it meets the need of the site owner or business. The website must always be available to potential visitors, relay the required message and be avaible quickly and across a wide array of web browsers. A visually appealing website must also function behind the scenes. Functionality is vital.
If you are a business owner, entertainer or corporate decision maker and you want to take your business ideas to a whole new level, ALV Webdesign Atlanta has a web development package for you to help boost your profile, market your products, and increase your sales. From back-office administration to e-commerce and social media solutions, ALV Webdesign will help you gain that extra edge to help take your business to the next level.
About ALV Webdesign
ALV Webdesign is an Internet solutions provider which delivers e-business, graphic, branding and multimedia solutions to small, midsize and large businesses and is owned and operated by BasementSoul Media, LLC. The Company uses the latest web-based technology to manage existing sites as well as develop new e-business solutions for our clients. ALV Webdesign has a team of specialists in areas including graphics, programming, technical writing, beta testing, animation and consulting. The Company was founded in July 2009 and owns and operates several web properties which include BasementSoul.com. We also provides web hosting services to many of our customers via http://www.alvhosting.com. The Company is located in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area.
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia