New ALV Webdesign Atlanta Website Launches
ATLANTA, GEORGIA, April 3, 2012 - BasementSoul Media, a media and Internet solutions provider, has launched its new web site to support its web development clients. The new site, http://www.alvwebdesign.com, includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia. The site offers a clean presentation and will make it easy for clients to do business with ALV Webdesign.
ALV Webdesign is managed by BasementSoul Media founder LaMont Carson. As a Web developer since 1997, LaMont Carson has managed several aspects of large-scale systems development and deployment engagements within the Internet services industry. He has built or managed hundreds of web-based projects.
LaMont has worked on many large-scale projects, including a trip to Stockholm, Sweden to assist Ericsson™ with configuring and maintaining Interwoven's Team Site™ content management application. His experience ranges from concept to design and implementation and includes training and organizational reengineering. He has worked as a Web Engineer, developer and project manager for such companies as Turner Broadcasting System, Georgia State University, Enterpulse, MediaOne, SideTalk and Media Metrix.
About ALV Webdesign
ALV Webdesign is an Internet solutions provider which delivers e-business, graphic, branding and multimedia solutions to small, midsize and large businesses and is owned and operated by BasementSoul Media, LLC. BasementSoul uses the latest web-based technology to manage existing sites as well as develop new e-business solutions for it's clients. ALV Webdesign has a team of specialists in areas including graphics, programming, technical writing, beta testing, animation and consulting. The Company was founded in July 2009 and owns and operates several web properties which include BasementSoul.com. The Company also provides web hosting services to many of it's customers via it's own hosting site, http://www.alvhosting.com. The Company is located in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area.
http://www.alvwebdesign.com LaMont Carson
- WOW! ALV Webdesign Atlanta is Giving Away 50 Websites :: Get yours while supplies last!
- ALV Webdesign Atlanta Makes it Easy for Entertainers and Small Businesses to Get Online
- Four Steps Needed to Launch your Fist Website :: these basic steps will help insure a successful launch
- Marketing Your Website :: additional ways to ensure that your web site is a part of your total marketing mix
- Search Engines and Your Website :: If ranking does matter to your site, here are a few tips to consider when developing your site
- why you need current technology in your business :: many businesses are unwilling to change outdated equipment and processes
- alv webdesign atlanta launches new website :: the website includes features that will enhance its service offerings for Internet, graphics and multimedia